Louis Vuitton is at it again. This time they have launched a luxury extraordinary luggage range for the luxury brand BMW.
The French fashion house has created a tailor-made set of luggage for the BMW i8. It comprises two travel bags, a business case, and a garment bag that fits in the BMW i8.
The weekender bag fits in the trunk, the garment bag fits the rear shelf, while the business case matches the shape of the i8’s rear seats.
“This collection with BMW epitomizes our shared values of creativity, technological innovation, and style. Our craftsmanship at Louis Vuitton has enjoyed the challenge of this very special project, using their ingenuity and attention to detail to create a truly made to measure set of luxury luggage. ~Patrick-Louis-Vuitton, Head of Special Orders at Louis Vuitton and grandson.
This lovely collection is made from the trademark signature checkered Damier pattern and laser-etched Louis Vuitton logo.
It is available in selected Louis Vuitton stores on order come April 1st.
https://luxurybyomu.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/LogoLuxurybyomuu-300x138.png00adminhttps://luxurybyomu.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/LogoLuxurybyomuu-300x138.pngadmin2021-10-29 02:20:502021-10-29 02:21:58LOUIS VUITTON AND BMW
Selecting the right decor style to reflect your personality is a big part of the overall planning of a wedding.
Choosing a style for your wedding might seem like a daunting task with so many different styles out there. However, when you think about it, your wedding day décor and details should be a direct reflection of you and your fiancé. Think about your style of clothes, the kinds of things you like to do, and all the other little details that help you create your personal style. Choosing a style or theme for your wedding should reflect all of that and more.It can also be dictated by the venue you choose. You chose your venue for a reason and you don’t want to take away from it. Consider a style that enhances and complements the venue. This will make everything stay cohesive and it will look like it belongs to you.
Here are a few key details about some popular styles today to help you choose which one is right for you and your venue and which one falls more in line with your personal style as a couple.
1. Rustic: For the couple who loves the outdoors. An outdoor wedding won’t be a bad idea. Rustic can be made to look more casual or more elegant depending on the flowers used. It often involves woody elements such as curly willow, branches, wooden barrels, driftwood, and natural-looking vases/containers.
2. Classic: For the traditional couple, a country club or a large ballroom that has classic carpeting and drapery already. Florals in this style are usually round in shape and the colors and flowers are all mixed together. They can be big or small, but the shape generally remains the same.
3. Glam: For the couple who likes flash maybe wants to make a larger production of their wedding. Florals for this style are usually big and lush, such as hydrangeas, peonies and garden roses. It often includes other elements such as crystals—but can also be achieved with a lot of candlelight and a lot of flowers.
4. Contemporary: For the modern couple who likes contemporary art, clean lines and/or minimalistic décor—but still wants to be able to wow their guests. This style may not be as big in size as glam or classic, but it is more of a “clean” look and it is sometimes about making a big statement with less—perhaps using bigger or more expensive flowers (like orchids) in these arrangements; or using only one or two types of flowers for everything. ” Less is more”
5. Garden: For the couple who loves nature. Also a perfect, complementary style for those getting married in a garden. This style will not take away from the beautiful garden ambiance that drew you to your venue—instead it will enhance it and complement it by creating minimal floral arrangements, using a lot of foliage (including leaves, vines and flowering branches). The foliage helps the design blend into the garden so it looks like it belongs.
6. Vintage: For the couple that loves antiques, soft colors and treasures the past. This is usually a very romantic style due to the softness of the décor. The containers/vases for these arrangements are often delicate glass or gold pieces (and sometimes a combination of all both). The containers don’t always match perfectly but the décor is connected through the flowers used in the arrangements. There is usually some asymmetry to this style.
Finally, don’t be afraid to mix and match. A good floral designer should be able to use elements of two or more different styles to create a personalized style to make your wedding day look like it’s yours! It’s very important to seek professional help.
https://luxurybyomu.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/LogoLuxurybyomuu-300x138.png00adminhttps://luxurybyomu.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/LogoLuxurybyomuu-300x138.pngadmin2021-10-29 02:00:482021-10-29 02:10:37The Right Decor For You
The future belongs to us, because we have taken charge of it. We have the commitment, we have the resourcefulness, and we have the strength of our people to share the dream across Africa of clean water for all. ~Ellen Johnson Sirleaf I thoroughly enjoyed writing this piece as golf happens to be one of my favorite sport. Located in Naivasha, Kenya, the Great Rift Valley Lodge and Golf Resort is the perfect holiday spot for everyone, most especially golf lovers. The prestigious resort is filled with so much heritage and is in a league of its own with quite a number of outstanding awards, including Africa’s Best Golf hotel 2016 and Kenya’s Best Golf Hotel 2016 from the World Golf Awards.
It is an hour and a half’s drive or a 30-minute flight from Nairobi, sitting at about 7,000 feet on the Eburru range along the Rift Valley, a mountain popularly known as Ol Donyo Opurru which means “mountain of smoke” in Maasai.
As you can imagine, a lodge sitting on a mountain would have a breathtaking view and it does, commanding a spectacular vista that would leave in awe. From the sparkling waters of Lake Naivasha on the floor off-the-wall Rift Valley to jagged mountain edges of Longonot, Mt Kipipiri, and the Aberdare Ranges, a round of golf on the 18-hole course is an immersion into nature’s beauty!
This four-star resort is filled with various facilities like 2 restaurants that serve international table d’hôte meals, a luxurious bar, swimming pool, tennis and volleyball courts, a jogging and cycling track. Other amenities include 3 conference centers, boardrooms, a state-of-the-art business center and secluded location ideal for strategy meetings and corporate retreats, an 18-hole championship golf course, and the best children clubs for cultural and wildlife edutainment. There are also other activities for different age groups.
The lodge has three types of accommodation, the Lodge rooms that come with king sized or twin beds, the Longonot Twin Villas and the Longonot Villa’s Junior Suite and their checkout time is 10am. Every accommodation has a relaxed ambience that is peacefully inviting, with all the rooms commanding magnificent views of the sprawling Rift Valley – from the towering Aberdare Ranges to the sparkling waters of Lake Naivasha on the floor of the valley – and the golf course. The welcome drinks and warm smile you receive upon arrival don’t prepare your senses for the treat in store for you!
Now, there are various activities for all age groups, from the escorted game and bird walks in Eburru Forest, to astronomy with the experienced resident naturalists in the evening, guided horse riding and mountain bike safaris – the list is endless. For honeymooners or marriage proposals, there is a romantic sundowner with one of the grandest views on earth.
In terms of clothing, less is more depending on which time of the year you visit, summer for them is September to April and the most appropriate clothing to wear are cotton shirts, skirts and khaki shorts or pants, sandals and open shoes, with sun cream, insect repellant and swim wear.
In all, this is the perfect getaway location for everyone.
https://luxurybyomu.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/LogoLuxurybyomuu-300x138.png00adminhttps://luxurybyomu.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/LogoLuxurybyomuu-300x138.pngadmin2021-10-25 13:07:192021-10-25 13:10:58AFRICA MY AFRICA!!! THE GREAT RIFT VALLEY LODGE & GOLF RESORT.
Here are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)